Why we chose our office premises at Clitheroe Business Centre
October 2016 was a momentous time for IQ4Business … It was the month that we took the plunge and – after operating from home – moved into our office at Clitheroe Business Centre!
This is an important step for any business – but for us it marked:
- a commitment to continued expansion;
- a fresh image;
- exciting new opportunities.
The right premises were key to the success of this new chapter so, prior to our search for the ideal office, we equipped ourselves with our top 3 ‘must haves’:
- Location: Clitheroe
Our team are all Clitheroe-based and being able to walk to work was a high priority for us.
- Modern feel
We wanted our premises to provide the best impression to our clients, so a light, bright, clean space with modern décor was a key requirement.
- Excellent meeting facilities
It was important for us to have a space to host meetings and to be able to comfortably accommodate visitors (i.e. available parking and easily accessible).
We were very fortunate to find all the above in Clitheroe Business Centre …
- It’s on Whalley Road in Clitheroe – walking distance from our homes and easy to find for visitors (it’s on the main route into Clitheroe).
- The business centre has just been through a full refurbishment. The décor and environment is contemporary and well-appointed.
- There is a large (free) car park at the back of the building and the meeting facilities provide a perfect space for hosting events (such as our wine-tasting evening – read more here) and meeting with clients.
The Business Centre was previously a well-known local pub – the Craven Heifer – so there is plenty of history to the building and it doesn’t have the feel of your average office block! There are several stand-alone offices to let within the building – of varying sizes – and facilities such as the kitchen, disabled bathroom and meeting room are shared between the occupants.
We’ve now been here for 11 months and are thoroughly enjoying it! Working from a professional space, with likeminded businesses as neighbours has been hugely beneficial for our business development.
The pictures give an impression of our office, the building in general and the facilities available to us.
So, if we’ve piqued your interest with all our gushing about how awesome we think our office is, please feel free to pay us a visit! We’d be delighted to discuss how we can help your business thrive (over a coffee, in the comfort of our wonderful meeting room)!